Logo

Jooish News

LatestFollowingTrendingGroupsDiscover
Sign InSign Up
LatestFollowingTrendingDiscoverSign In
Matzav

Ivanka Trump Targeted for Assassination by IRGC Terrorist in Twisted Plot to Avenge President Taking Out His Mentor

May 24, 2026·6 min read

Federal authorities and intelligence sources say an Iraqi terrorist with ties to Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps allegedly plotted to assassinate Ivanka Trump in retaliation for the US strike that killed Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani, the NY Post reports.

Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi, 32, who was recently captured and extradited to the United States, allegedly vowed to target President Donald Trump’s daughter and obtained detailed information about her Florida residence, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

Officials believe the alleged plot was motivated by the 2020 American drone strike in Baghdad that eliminated Soleimani, the powerful Iranian military leader who commanded the IRGC’s elite Quds Force.

“After Qasem was killed, he [Al-Saadi] went around telling people ‘we need to kill Ivanka to burn down the house of Trump the way he burned down our house,’” Entifadh Qanbar, a former deputy military attaché in the Iraqi embassy in Washington told The Post.

“We heard that he had a plan of Ivanka’s house in Florida,” Qanbar added. A second source also confirmed Al-Saadi’s plot to kill Ivanka.

Investigators say Al-Saadi posted online material identifying the gated Florida community where Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, own a $24 million property. Alongside the image, he allegedly published a threatening message in Arabic that translated to: “I say to the Americans look at this picture and know that neither your palaces nor the Secret Service will protect you. We are currently in the stage of surveillance and analysis. I told you, our revenge is a matter of time.”

According to the Department of Justice, Al-Saadi was arrested in Turkey on May 15 before being extradited to the United States. Prosecutors describe him as a senior operative connected to Iraq-Iran terror networks and accuse him of orchestrating or attempting 18 terror attacks across Europe and America.

Federal authorities say he was linked to multiple attacks on Jewish and American targets, including the March firebombing of the Bank of New York Mellon building in Amsterdam, the stabbing of two Jewish victims in London in April, and a March shooting targeting the US consulate in Toronto.

Prosecutors also allege that Al-Saadi coordinated attacks against Jewish institutions, including the bombing of a synagogue in Liège, Belgium, and the torching of a temple in Rotterdam earlier this year. Authorities further claim he was involved in additional terror plots inside the United States connected to the ongoing Middle East conflict.

Ivanka Trump, now 44, converted to Orthodox Judaism before marrying Kushner in 2009.

Officials and analysts say Al-Saadi maintained operational relationships with both Kata’ib Hizballah and Iran’s IRGC.

“Publicly available information shows that Mohammad Baqer was in contact and a close friend of …Qasem Soleimani and that in and of itself is a huge coup for any operative within the ranks of these militias, and on top of that he was then close to [Esmail] Qaani who replaced Soleimani,” said Elizabeth Tsurkov, a Senior Fellow at the Washington DC-based New Lines Institute who was kidnapped in Bagdad in 2023 and held hostage by Kata’ib Hezbollah for 903 days before her release in September 2025.

Tsurkov said she could not identify whether Al-Saadi personally participated in her kidnapping because her captors kept their faces covered.

She further stated that Al-Saadi remained closely tied to Soleimani’s successor, Brigadier General Esmail Qaani, who allegedly continued supporting his terror infrastructure financially and operationally.

Qanbar said Al-Saadi viewed Soleimani as a father figure following the death of his own father, Iranian brigadier general Ahmad Kazemi, in 2006. According to Qanbar, the Iraqi-born operative later underwent training in Tehran with the IRGC.

Raised primarily by his Iraqi mother in Baghdad, Al-Saadi allegedly traveled frequently between Iraq and Iran before eventually building an international network under the guise of legitimate business operations.

Qanbar claimed Al-Saadi later launched a travel agency focused on arranging religious tourism, which allegedly allowed him to move internationally and establish ties with terror operatives around the globe.

Authorities also discovered that Al-Saadi possessed an Iraqi service passport when he was arrested in Turkey last week. According to Qanbar, the document — normally reserved for Iraqi government officials and civil servants — requires approval from the Iraqi prime minister.

The passport reportedly enabled Al-Saadi to move through Iraqi airports with little scrutiny, use VIP airport facilities, and more easily secure visas to countries where investigators believe he coordinated or planned attacks. Reports indicate he was traveling toward Russia at the time of his arrest.

Despite allegedly occupying a senior role in international terror activity, Al-Saadi maintained an unusually public online profile. Social media images showed him posing at landmarks around the world, including the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, along with recreational photos kayaking and sightseeing.

Court filings included in the federal indictment also contain photographs allegedly uploaded by Al-Saadi showing him alongside Soleimani at what investigators believe was a military installation, reviewing maps and tactical materials.

In one post published seven months after Soleimani’s death, Al-Saadi uploaded a photo of Soleimani and another Iranian military figure killed in the US strike, accompanied by an armed militant carrying an AK-47. The post read: “I will leave social media and turn off all my phones until the American enemy is defeated …victory or martyrdom,” according to federal court documents.

Investigators say that pledge proved temporary. In what he described online as his “last tweet” in 2025, Al-Saadi again referred to Soleimani and other Iranian commanders killed in US operations as “martyrs.”

“I address you while in great shock and intense weakness, a feeling I have never experience in my life except once, at the martyrdom of …Qasem Soleimani,” he wrote, according to court documents.

Authorities say Al-Saadi also used Snapchat and other social media platforms to threaten intended victims directly. Messages reviewed by The Post allegedly included photographs of a handgun fitted with a silencer.

The accused terrorist, who investigators say also maintained ties to the Lebanese terror organization Hezbollah, is currently being held in solitary confinement at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn alongside several other high-profile inmates.

View original on Matzav